Monday, March 29, 2010

Let the Ridicule Begin!

Mike finally did it. He bought himself a “new” mini van. We were both tired of the Escape and since I refused to buy another Ford, he decided a mini van was the practical way to go. That, and Rion had a mini van on his birthday list. We’ll let you know how it goes. Here’s what the boys had to say about it.

Owen: Me and Rion really like Daddy’s mini van because there is a sun shade to keep the sun away from us.

Rion: Owen. Now tires, OK? Tires go on cars. Tires have stuff in the middle of them. The end.

Owen: Me and Rion are touching all of the buttons in the mini van.

Rion: Yeah, that’s fun.

Owen: There’s a fan, a sun shade, and there are even locks. We got it on Monday.

Rion: Mommy, I want to buy a Honda. I want to go on it every day.

2 comments:

  1. I am not writing to ridicule. I am in the same boat as Mike. I just bought a minevan in November. I went to trade my bug for a new bug and the girls talked me into the minivan. The new bug was on it's way to get detailed. Sometimes I really miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention Kenn likes the mini van. So did you buy a Honda from Rion's comment?

    I forgot to sign my name on the last post-Sorry!

    Have a great Easter!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete