It was my birthday. And we stayed home. And they got us a present, but I had the same one. And Owen and I had donuts and a muffin. We watched Alvin and Chipmunks Squeakquel. My birthday party is coming up the next Saturday. Nothing else. – Rion
Rion had a pretty cool birthday. He was four years old. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel. Then we went to Sweet Tomatoes. We saw our chef for Kindercare. Rion had popsicles and donuts for his desert at his birthday party with his grandmas and his grandpa. His grandmas and grandpa got him pretty cool presents, but one of the Team GeoTrax sets was the same as what we already have. Done. Rion’s going to have his next birthday party with two of his friends, but we’re celebrating all three of them. So, I don’t know which one to join with. There are two different kinds – batman and star wars. Done. - Owen

No comments:
Post a Comment