Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rion's Birthday Party II

My birthday party was on Saturday and we went to Pump It Up. And, it was Alex and Declan’s birthday party too. They had glowing in the dark. We were glowing in the dark. And we had a necklace, a glowing one. It had red on it. I got a Batman toy and a water gun. I got a bubble blower. Done. I’m done. – Rion

Rion had a birthday party at Pump It Up. It was really fun. We got to go on this new area where you got to climb up this big slide thingy and you got to try to get the flags it was holding. (It was hard and it was slippery. – Rion) Some of the presents were Playmobil, batman toys, spider man toys, iron man toys, and zhuu zhuu pets. And that’s it. - Owen

And I got clothes. The End. - Rion

No comments:

Post a Comment