Sunday, September 16, 2012

Navy Pier

 
O: Navy Pier was great! We went on a boat called the Seadog which went 25
miles per hour.
R: It is fast.
O: It made me keep on blinking a lot.
R: The Seadog was fun cuz it was going so fast. I love fast stuff. It was
like a roller coaster.
O: No it wasn't.
R: It's like a roller coaster, but not going up. Like, going in a circle
super-fast.
O: I don't agree.
R: I do. It's fun.
O: After we went to the Seadog, we went to the, hum.
R: Mystery maze.
O: Fun House Maze.
R: In the Fun House Maze there were these mazes that we had to get through.
The first thing in the Fun House Maze was a mirror maze.
O: I found it. So, you had to keep your hand against the wall to make sure
you weren't run into a wall. Me and Rion found the way out. Rion found the
way out.
R: Both of us did.
O: No.
R: Yeah. (Continues for quite a while) I found the way out and then we went
to the next one, but we stomped on the fire. Bang, bang, bang. And then it
said, you helped get the fire out.
O: Also, at the maze, there were these things that said which letter things.
And the secret code was deep dish pizza. It would have been good.
R: In the fun house maze there was a thing that you had to walk through it,
but it turned and it almost was upside down.
(No-Yeahs back and forth continues)
R: After the maze, we did this thing where you had to push these buttons
O: And Rion and Dad won. They only won because Mom messed up.
R: We only won because we got 60 more points!
O: We'll that's it. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment