Owen is selling raffle tickets for his baseball team. The top prize is
$2,000. Rion is so convinced that he's going to win that he asked for a bank
account. He wants to be ready when he wins. Always thinking, that one. - N
I wanted to get a bank account because I didn't want my brother to steal my
money. I put all of my money in of dollars, but I didn't put all my change
in though. It was sort of fun cuz my brother actually got his last so he had
to wait for me a long time, like ½ an hour. I had to tell him what your name
is to get it. That's it. – Rion

I made a bank account this weekend. I put $150.13 in my bank account and
then I had fun seeing how it worked. He asked what my middle name started
with. He asked when I was born and stuff like that. Finally, he made my bank
account. After he made my bank account, we went to Potbelly. The end. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment