Sunday, September 9, 2012

Apple Picking

 
 
 
At Kuipers, we went apple picking. It was a lot of fun. But, it was kind of
bad too because the only apples we could pick were Jonathan apples. It was
bad, but then I thought it was great because the Jonathan apples were so
good. After we went apple picking we went into the store where there was a
lot of stuff like apple cider, Halloween decorations, food, and honey, etc.
Before we went apple picking we had lunch. I had a cheeseburger and apple
cider, but my favorite drink wasn't the apple cider. It was the apple
slushie. - Owen

I went to Kuipers and we ate lunch there. It was fun because I got
mac-n-cheese. Mac-n-cheese is my favorite food to have. This is how we got
out to our apple picking part. A truck takes you out to the apples. And then
you get to pick the apples on the trees. You only get to pick the ones that
are ready. And, it was Jonathan so we picked. Jonathan, that's what we
picked. We picked it off the tree. I was going to get a big apple for us and
then we got it. Then I kicked off my dad and my dad was holding me with one
hand. I was in the trees and I was trying to pick it. Then dad got me back
up with two hands. - Rion

1 comment:

  1. I had to look closer, I thought you was on Grandpa's tractor.

    ReplyDelete