At piano lessons, my teacher's name is Hawk. We already know The Balloon
Man, The First March, and Old McDonald Had a Farm. Also, the Three LittlePigs, and the Lamb Went to School. Piano lessons is really fun. We are going
this Tuesday and I have it on Tuesday. My teacher is really nice too. One
time, when I first got there, on my first lesson, my teacher was playing the
guitar. He's really good at piano. The end. - Owen

I had piano lessons. My teacher was named Jon and my brother's was named
Hawk. There was 88 keys on both of them. Mine was upstairs. It was no fair
because Owen got his downstairs. My big brother is Owen. And, he got
downstairs piano lessons. I like playing it, but sometimes I don't practice.
My teacher says we have to practice. The end. - RiSt
No comments:
Post a Comment