Sunday, November 13, 2011

Church


I am in Sunday school. And I went to church and I get snack, like every day
only on Sundays. I think Sunday school is open this Sunday. I'm learning
about Sarah and Jesus. Sarah is a girl. She was 90 when she had her baby.
The baby laughed. I love Sunday school! - RiSt

At church, I go in the church. In the service we have to listen to a couple
of songs, we pray, and then the kids have to go up to the front of the room.
We talk about where you would wear the hats that are on all of the tables.
After that we went back to Sunday school and we had to go in the music room.
They were passing out skittles to whoever got the answer. I almost got one.
I was raising my hand but he didn't call on me. I like Sunday school because
I know three people - Robert, Macy, and Leon. I met Robert at the first day
but I knew Macy and Leon. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment