Sunday, September 5, 2010

Star Wars - Warning Spoilers!

After much debate, consultation with Uncle Nick, and internet research, the boys finally started watching Star Wars. Do you start with movie I, which came out fourth, or do you start with movie IV, which came out first? Owen decided that he had to start with I. They are loving it! It’s amazing that they can write paragraphs about Star Wars, but getting them to write about school is like torture. Mike says they take after him. So far we are through the first two movies and on Chapter 23 of the Clone Wars cartoons. They sit with their light sabers and watch every second. Personally, I’ve had enough boy stuff. I had to escape to the spa yesterday. J  - N
We watched Star Wars I and Star Wars II, but we didn’t watch any of Star Wars III yet. Star Wars I and Star Wars II are so cool. We watched the whole thing. And Anakin, on I, I think, or II, Anakin and the clones and Obi found, Obi was somewhere. And guess what? Anakin fighted Darth Ventress. It was on Star Wars II. The end. And, Obi fought a dragon and he trained it. He was putting the thing in his mouth and he was trying to make him fall over. The dragon bited it, on Star Wars II. And the clones were on a ship and Yoda was on a ship, and he came with the clones but he forgot CPO and R2. And, Mace Windu killed some droids. I loved it because it was cool. Yoda had the same thing as Count Dooku and they were both forcing. – Rion

Star Wars I Obi and his master fought Darth Maul. Anakin was in the movie, but he was just a little kid. Darth Maul died and Obi Wan’s master did also. Still in the first movie, Anakin raced people and he won. Movie II – Movie II, Obi-wan didn’t kill Bobo Fett and Jingo, and Bobo Fett said they got Obi, but Obi was just hiding. And then, all of the droids came out and there was monsters that came out and they were going to kill Padme, Obi, and Anakin, but the monster listed to Anakin. Then Mace Windu, there was like ten hundred million, billion, trillion Jedi that killed all the droids and Mace Windu sliced Jingo Fett’s head off. And then, in the last part, Anakin and Obi fought Count Dooku and then Yoda did. The movie was so cool! – Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment