Labor Day fun at Miller’s Park in Milwaukee! The Cardinals beat the Brewers, but we got to see a grand slam. - N
We went to a Brewers game in Milwaukee. The St. Louis Cardinals won the game. The Brewers had three home runs. It was a good game and there was lots of hits in the game and I got to eat a hot dog. Done. – Owen
We got to see the Cardinals won. They got a home run. And then they got another one. And then they got another one. When the game was over we got to go home and then me and my brother we went inside of our car. I ran the bases and I got a card. It wasn’t a red card. I am done.- Rion

We went to a Brewers game in Milwaukee. The St. Louis Cardinals won the game. The Brewers had three home runs. It was a good game and there was lots of hits in the game and I got to eat a hot dog. Done. – Owen
We got to see the Cardinals won. They got a home run. And then they got another one. And then they got another one. When the game was over we got to go home and then me and my brother we went inside of our car. I ran the bases and I got a card. It wasn’t a red card. I am done.- Rion
No comments:
Post a Comment