Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rion's Saturday Night

Ms. Pat came over to my house and Ms. Jennifer, my teachers and their kid played. And Ms. Pat read me five books and I played when you were watching the first one kick. Aubrey played with team geo trax. And I got a new doggy who is Sparky. And we ate a snack upstairs. And it was grapefruit. And we ate cheesy puffs. And we did, that's almost it. And we ate dinner that was macaroni, no spaghetti, with butter and seasoning salt and we watched tv in mommy and daddy's room. And I watched superman. And you know what happened on it? The bad guys were trying to hurt superman and the bad guys tried to hit superman with their bullets. - Rion

Rion was very excited to have the babysitter all to himself on Saturday night. Ms. Pat, his next teacher at daycare, stayed with him, but her daughter (his current teacher) and granddaughter also stopped by. Sparky was his gift from the soccer game, and he's been in his hands ever since. Rion's favorite stuffed animals are dogs. - N

No comments:

Post a Comment