Saturday, June 5, 2010

Chicago Fire

So me and mommy and daddy went to the soccer game. Then we went to one of these grocery stops and we got a dog for Rion and mommy and daddy got a hat for me. After the grocery stop, I went to kick this giant soccer ball it was like so big that I couldn't even kick it. It was so so so so so so so big. After I was kicking the soccer ball mommy went to get my food and me and daddy went to sit down. So in the first half the Chicago Fire scored a goal. Then the game kept on going on. The teams had very good shoots on the goal and C.J. on the Fire got a yellow card. Then we went into the second quarter so mommy got some popcorn for us. Then we were eating it and the Fire scored a goal. Then daddy got a refill on the popcorn and then it started to rain and then the Philadelphia Union scored a goal and that's bad news. So the Fire won the game 2 to 1 and I saw my friend at the game. She was on the screen. And in the second quarter I also waved my hands up in the air to try to catch a shirt but on the first quarter I did not. I am going to go back in July. It was fun. And it was very very fun.- Owen

We enjoyed our first Major League Soccer game. Owen loves playing soccer and watching sports, so we thought he'd have a good time. Toyota Park has a nice facility, good food, and a fun crowd. I definitely recommend it. We'll be back for one more game in July. I am curious to see the impact of watching the professionals on his game. He REALLY wants to learn how to hit the ball with his head. I've got to think it hurts! - N

No comments:

Post a Comment