Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday in the Park

We spent Sunday in East Peoria. Since it was supposed to be such a beautiful day, we decided to picnic in the park (we miss Avanti’s gondolas) and let the kids play outside. My grandpa and Mike’s mom joined us. It was a fun, but very hot, afternoon. To cool off, we went to the library to see Nick, where the boys got to play a new Wii game – Sports Resort, or something. Rion loved the skydiving! - Natalie

Me and Grandma were, Grandma was trying to get me. Grandma Michael was, we were playing tick tack toe. Then I was X the first time, then I was O the second time. I win both of the games. I was eating a granola bar, chocolate, with Grandpa Florida. And I was playing baseball. Nothing else. – Rion

Me and Daddy were playing soccer outside. And when I was done playing soccer, me, Grandma, Daddy, and these other boys played baseball with me. One of them was Payton and I don’t know who the other boy was. Then it was time to leave. Then Rion got in trouble. Then we went to the library to say hi to Uncle Nick and play Wii. Then we drove to Uncle Bob’s. And then Rion was sleeping. Then we went to have dinner at Ming’s. Then we went home and went to bed. That’s the whole story. – Owen  

No comments:

Post a Comment