Saturday, May 15, 2010

At Four?

Rion had a first today! He was kicked out of t-ball for not listening. Part of me thinks, “Kicked out at four?”. The other part of me thinks, “I’m surprised it took this long!”. We made the mistake of signing him up for a 2pm class. Today was especially bad because he fought his nap and had just fallen asleep when I had to wake him to leave. I see some kids, who are so cute when they are tired. They cuddle with mom or dad and won’t participate. Not Rion! He is hyperactive and will not listen to a word. It’s as if all of his effort goes into staying awake so he can’t use any for listening or behaving. This was the last class, so hopefully he’ll have better luck in his next activity. We’re thinking soccer would be better. There’s much less downtime for him to get in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment