Sunday, February 21, 2010

Q&A with Mommy

Mommy: What have you gotten in trouble for lately? (Daddy assisted on the answers)
Rion: We got in trouble because we were running, and for touching my music, getting off my bed, hitting my brother, and not lying.
Owen: Lying, hitting my little brother, and lying to my little brother, kicking my brother, yelling at mommy & daddy, throwing things, whining and throwing a fit, running into my brother on purpose, throwing balls at my brother on purpose, playing baseball inside…

Mommy: What have you done that’s really good lately?
Rion: I played with Owen nicely. I was watching with Owen nicely upstairs.
Owen: Playing baseball outside not inside, not throwing stuff, not spilling milk, not stealing toys from Kindercare, not throwing food at Rion, and that’s pretty much what I wanted to say.

Mommy: What are you learning about at school?
Rion: Nothing. That’s hard. That’s hard to think about. I want to go second this time Mommy.
Owen: We are learning about Presidents. I’ve been learning about Presidents are people who approve the law and my favorite President is George Washington. Do you know why? Because he fought in Italy against a King and a Queen and he won.
Rion: I’m thinking about it still. OK?
Owen: Transportation?
Rion: No, bugs. We were talking about bugs last week. Now we’re talking about transportations.
Owen: What have you been learning about?
Mommy: Counting product different ways.

Mommy: What’s your favorite thing you ate last week?
Rion: Chicken nuggets
Owen: Noodles

Mommy: What’s your favorite thing you did last week?
Rion: Going to the museum today
Owen: Go to the Bulls game

Mommy: Last One. Tell me one thing you want to say to everyone reading your blog.
Rion: Nothing.
Mommy: That’s not very nice.
Rion: I like you. Not poop, or pee, or stupid, or nothing bad.
Owen: I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment