Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cupid's Fun Fair

Last night we attended a fund raiser at Ardmore (Owen’s school) called Cupid’s Fun Fair. They had lots of games for the kids and we talked to some of the other parents. Kindergarten has been a big change for me versus daycare. With daycare, it’s been easy because the other parents work too. We got to know each other at pick up and drop off. With Kindergarten, Owen rides a bus, so I don’t have the chances to meet the other parents. I’ve met some through the classroom parties, etc., but it’s just not the same. - N


I like to do the cake walk. I won a prize from the cake walk. That's why I liked the Cupid's Fun Fair. I want to go to Cupid's Fun Fair again. It is a place where you can play lots of games. You can throw toilet paper in the toilets. It was in the gym of my school. - Owen


I got lots of candy from the toilet paper game where we throw toilet paper inside of the toilets. I threw a football game one. Owen got cakes. That's it. I'm done. - Orion

No comments:

Post a Comment